RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: FL "Debate Thread", READ FIRST POST BEFORE PARTICIPATING PLZ< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Reed

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 17 2009,17:09   

Quote (FloydLee @ Oct. 17 2009,08:51)
But I'd prefer to not go there, if it's all the same to you.  I'd rather readers just take a couple seconds to think about the post--and Lou's painting.  

I took a few seconds to think about your post Floyd. I came to the conclusion that it is the typical irrational, inane, reality-free sort of drivel that religious zealots such as yourself routinely produce. Nothing in it resembles a reasoned discussion. It's just a bunch of fact free statements, very loosely based on a twisted interpretation of a collection of ancient myths. You could find any number of equivalent screeds from a number of other religions. What a waste of time. If you think this kind of thing will convince anyone who isn't already predisposed to your particular brand of bullshit, you are surely mistaken.

The painting is a human product. It may evoke an emotional response, but it isn't close representing the kind of suffering that happens every day in the real world.

I don't particularly fault you for breaking the rules (ATBC is by it's nature a bit of a free-for-all), but your dishonesty was readily apparent already. If lying is a sin, then no doubt you are sinner, so Lou's post did have a point.

2975 replies since Sep. 12 2009,22:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]