RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: FL "Debate Thread", READ FIRST POST BEFORE PARTICIPATING PLZ< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2009,10:34   

Quote (Dan @ Oct. 06 2009,07:16)

Quote (FloydLee @ Oct. 05 2009,16:19)
(6)  And of course I gotta go back to Deadman's "simple three-line proof" which Deadman claimed had gone unanswered from page one (but thanks for Dan --Oct 5 post, 15:26 -- for at least agreeing that I did answer Deadman once, even though Dan didn't agree with my answer either.)

It is false to say that I "did not agree with [FL's] argument".  What I (and others) said is that FL's purported claim is not an argument at all, because it has no basis in any sort of logic.

Many have noted this.  FL is not debating, he's not engaging the arguments presented to him.  He's just saying "I win, I win!"

It's pretty easy to "win" (in your own mind) the argument "evolution is incompatible with christianity" when you believe you are the only legitimate arbiter of what christianity is, and you're fully willing to lie about evolution consists of.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

2975 replies since Sep. 12 2009,22:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (100) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]