RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (46) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Can you do geology and junk the evolution bits ?, Anti science.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 21 2009,10:32   

Quote (MichaelJ @ Nov. 20 2009,15:56)
I think that creationists look at life through blurry glasses. With these glasses on the thialacine and the wolf are almost alike. Take the glasses off (compare bone structures internal organs) and you can see that the thialicine and the kangaroo look more alike.

Now Darwin did this and quipped when he was in Australia that there must have been a second creator. Darwin doesn't have the blurry glasses on and he saw that though superficially there were similarities between Australian and other animals, they are in fact very different to the Animals on other continents.

You don't need fossils, you don't need DNA, you just need a keen mind to see that Bible literalism is bunk.

I don't think they look at all.  They have their eyes glued shut with super jesus glue, as they argue endlessly about what you are seeing with your own eyes wide open.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

1350 replies since Sep. 08 2009,09:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (46) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]