RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (46) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Can you do geology and junk the evolution bits ?, Anti science.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 19 2009,08:36   

I say anatomy is a better trail and so dna ideas are wrong.

Anatomical and DNA evidence correlate very, very well and paint the same picture as many other lines of independently collected and verified, converging evidence:  Life, from spirochetes to rattlesnakes to human beings, evolved from a common ancestor over billions of years.  The details are still being worked out and probably always will be, but the big picture is quite clear.  We're quite sorry this doesn't confirm to your fairy tales, but tough shit.  If you choose to believe that some supernatural boogeyman planted all the evidence that tells us this, that is your right, but even if this were true, it does not affect the utility of science and its findings.  

You could come up with a testable scientific hypothesis of Goddidit, then test it, but we all notice that you aren't doing that and nobody else is either (because attempts to do so in the past resulted in those hypotheses failing).  As long as you're not doing this, you and your creotard buddies have no right to complain about the results of the scientific process.  You don't have the "right" to have the facts suppressed just because they are inconvenient to the propagation of your inane superstitions.  You're here with the stated goal of slaying evolutionary theory, but you clearly don't know what you're talking about and you're just making yourself look stupid.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

1350 replies since Sep. 08 2009,09:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (46) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]