RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (46) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Can you do geology and junk the evolution bits ?, Anti science.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 12 2009,03:56   

Your side dreams up this slow and very segregated episodes. My side sees simple flows within the same episode

Science observes the evidence, generates hypotheses to explain it, then rigorously tests those hypotheses over and over again, discovering new data and generating new hypotheses to better conform the theory to reality.  Your side "sees simple flows within the same episode", whatever that means, then demands special creation and a 6000-year old earth be taught as fact in public schools without ever showing the slightest interest in doing any research, and with an utter refusal and inability to ever change the underlying conclusions in any way--because the conclusions came first.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

1350 replies since Sep. 08 2009,09:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (46) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]