RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Freelurker

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2010,10:35   

Quote (DiEb @ April 11 2010,03:22)
General Questions:
At the moment, there are a couple of my comments waiting for moderation at Uncommon Descent - for up to two days (in the threads We are not in Kansas anymore and Evolutionary Informatics Lab website receives facelift). I can still see the comments, so they don't seem to be pulled ( or is this a case of I can read dead comments?)
  • Is there any chance that they will appear?
  • Whom to call? There aren't any contact addresses at Uncommon Descent!
  • Who is responsible for Uncommon Descent - and its moderation policy? I can't find any info on the site!
  • What's the current record for the longest (not infinite) period of moderation?

What I've been doing is to copy here any comment of mine I make at UD that doesn't get through moderation or that doesn't get through within about 18 hours. I include the timestamp of the comment.

I've had to do this with many of my comments, but all the ones for which I have done this in the last several months have ultimately appeared at UD. (Of course, often the thread has moved on and my comment is way back from the end.)

There are probably many people, both here and at UD, who want to see your comments and to respond to them. Please keep at it!

--------------
Invoking intelligent design in science is like invoking gremlins in engineering. [after Mark Isaak.]
All models are wrong, some models are useful. - George E. P. Box

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]