RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 18 2009,03:32   

Quote (Ptaylor @ Nov. 18 2009,02:11)
Comments on the Neuroscience: “The Young and the Bureau” post have gone beyond bizarre. Frostyboy has outed himself as having an IQ of 138. He's a jenius! Since his admission he has been quite happy to pontificate to his mental underlings on the pros and cons of being a brainiac. Sample slice:    
But I should add that having a high IQ is not necessarily beneficial in all ways as Scott correctly noted. For example you are generally less social because you tend lack interest in common simple things. You are also more troubled with the big questions and just questions in general.

Deep questions like, "how can a person have an IQ of 138 and still be so fucking stupid"?

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]