RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 03 2009,13:50   

Quote (keiths @ Nov. 03 2009,10:58)
Reading niwrad's latest, I noticed this among the Google ads:

Geometric Anthropometry

Something is going on inside your head, the world should know about!

Following the link, I found some prime tard which was surely written by niwrad's New Age twin brother:

Intelligent Design Verses Evolution

"If your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics, I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it [your theory] but to collapse in the deepest humiliation."—*Arthur S. Eddington, The Nature of the Physical World (1930), p. 74.

Intelligent design verses evolution

Have I accidently stepped into a contentious issue, quiet by accident rather than clever design. (excuse the pun)

This is normally the area reserved for people well qualified academically to comment, publically that is. I enter this debate well experienced at least by being prone to periodic moments of ‘extreme cerebral stimuli’ and therefore I submit what I believe to be an alternative perspective, nonetheless relevant.

For those of you who have studied the arguments in relation to evolution verses intelligent design, you may be forgiven for finding the subject matter confusing, and more than likely, opinionated. The debate is undeniably polarised.

On one hand, God has nothing much to do at all and on the other, there is simply too much to get done in a day. Everything in the world has been created by an intelligent agent or it has come by way of a random chance.

If you are not a molecular biologist or a genetic scientist then you have to believe what you read or, rely on your own belief system. You should however be willing in your analysis, to accept the grey areas transparent to both sides of the debate or, you can dismiss the entire conversation by settling for, ‘everything just is’.

There is one word however that seems to be absent from the modern discussion. There is a topic that some would say is a bit outdated, very 14th century and not relevant to this particular discussion. But I say forget about the amino acids, proteins and survival of the fittest. Disregard genetic structure, DNA and the Bible for just a moment.

Enter the word, ‘geometry’, plain and simple, accessible to anyone. Uncomplicated, uncontrived and embarrassing basic; That is the basis of geometry.

I am suggesting geometry should form the foundation of all theories and opinions, for and against this discussion.

As it was with many ancient belief systems, geometry is the starting point, the alpha and the omega. Geometry is the foundation of evolution, the mechanism for predestined evolution and the matrix for all things. Geometry has a built-in mathematical intelligence. As it is with amino acids metabolising into proteins, so it is with geometry, able to evolve from single one dimensional images into incredibly complex designs. Geometry is a scientific instrument capable of measuring astronomical time and exploring the design structure of human anatomy.

Now that we have the word, ‘geometry’ in the debate, we can go further by putting it into a contextual phase, i.e., The Geometric Origin of the Species.

Put simply, my view point is that a philosophical or scientific opinion on this entire topic is like fumbling around in the dark, chasing shadows and illusions until such a time as the metaphysical, non-biological, permanent state of a geometric mechanism to which physiology is attached is the starting point for observation. The debate will just keep going round and round in ever decreasing circles until there is sound investigation from this perspective.

I am certainly not trying to persuade you one way or the other in terms of your belief system, just your approach.

It is hoped the film, Geometric Anthropometry, viewable on this website, may act as a catalyst to encourage you to look in the mirror and study both the complexity and simplicity of your own design.

There, you may see yourself transparent and revealed for the very first time.

To paraphrase Wolfgang Pauli, that's not even tard.  Add a few croutons and it might qualify as a word salad.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]