RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 16 2009,08:47   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Oct. 16 2009,04:00)
Dembski is such a whiny child

It’s one reason that, last I checked, survivalist James Wesley Rawles’ HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT: TACTICS, TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR UNCERTAIN TIMES was doing better on Amazon.com than Richard Dawkins’ THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH: THE EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION (other reasons no doubt include that Dawkins’ book is sheer dreck from the standpoint of current evolutionary theory — see here).

Wah Wah Wah - a book that's "sheer dreck" is outselling every single book I ever wrong 1000:1. Wah wah wah. At least this other book is selling better....

And unfortunately for Dumbski, actually checking his irrelevant assertion (something highly unlikely for the inhabitants of UD's Carnival of Creo Credulity to bother to do) reveals that Dawkins' book is at #19 and the survivalist whatever is at #60.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]