RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 24 2009,04:02   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Sep. 24 2009,01:12)
The Constitutional Scholar explains herself:  
I had almost forgotten. I helped draft our Constitution in 1981. But no one minds that kind of thing any more. Unless could there now be hope?

Later, in the same thread:  

IRQ Conflict

5:29 am
I helped draft our Constitution in 1981.

Really? Wow! Thats something to brag to the grand kids about eh?

12:40 am
Im with IRQ Conflict on this one. I think I mentioned in one of my first comments here that I got to live in Toronto for a year and enjoyed it very much. Please tell us what part you played in the drafting of the Constitution! Even if it was small, Id like to hear it.

11:54 am
Feebish at 11, I was summoned to Ottawa (our seat of government) in 1981, to testify about our new Constitution.

The government paid my plane fare.

I do not know what use they made of my information.

Well, a free plane ride! That makes her a regular Tardus Jefferson. I wonder if she testified for the constitution or against it?

She probably recommended 999999% more Jebus, then filled the rest of her testimony with links to her blogs.

"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]