RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (16) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: RFJE's Personal Thread, Because our toilet is already cluttered< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 21 2009,16:01   

Quote (RFJE @ Feb. 21 2009,16:37)
Quote (Louis @ Feb. 21 2009,14:08)
Quote (RFJE @ Feb. 21 2009,19:56)
This is my last post.  I am going to study.  This has been a good experience for me.  The next time I will be much more informed from both sides--don't worry.  

As you have charged me with stupidity, hypocrisy, pride,  perversity, and ignorance, I will charge you with spiritual blindness, and people who are making their contribution for the spiritual ignorance and moral decay of our society.  

You can't even see the signs of the times.  Spiritually speaking, elementary.  You need to wake up.

Spiritually blind? Fuck off you patronising twat.

There are no "sides" in this. It's about the evidence. Scientists follow the evidence, creationists and other clowns try to shoe horn it into their preconceived notions of what they want to be the case. It ain't science no matter how pretty their degree certificates look.

Good riddance.

Louis

I'm trying to understand why you would get so flustered Louis.  Are you a believer?  If so, why would you curse me?    It's called the Adamic nature, or the flesh.  I have it too.

And if I were not being dissected like a lab rat I could for a minute give into that nature and do the same, but I choose not too.  

You insulted me in one of your posts by inferring that I "play" with myself.  I have a wife Louis.  And I did ignore that as I have many insults.  Y'all have a great life.

That God person you keep ranting about - he did tell you not to lie, didn't he?

Why do you always ignore him?

You think he gave you one of the most powerful tools in existence - a learning mind - and you choose to waste it. You don't want to learn. You spit in God's face, and then you break his commandments.

You spend so much time trying to "save" other people - have you ever thought about yourself?

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

452 replies since Feb. 09 2009,10:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (16) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]