RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (63) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Presidential Politics & Antievolution, Tracking the issue< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 05 2008,14:05   

I can see why FTK likes Palin - they're just alike.

The debate was filled with instances where she got asked a question and said "Well, I'd like to talk about something else...." or didn't even bother with that and just said something completely unrelated.

If it wasn't on the script that she seemed to be spending the entire debate looking down reading, she wouldn't say it.

And, of course, she's got a nasty lying streak.

It's getting to the point where its hard to find something Palin says that is actually true. If she said the sky was blue, I'd go out and check.

Didn't support "Bridge to Nowhere" - Oops, she did.
Didn't accept bridge money - Oops. Did.
Had a policy discussion with British Ambassador - Oops - he wasn't there.
Pulled investments out of Sudan - Oops - she opposed that effort.

Yeah, she's got some "executive experience" - and her administration is full of friends from high school rather than qualified people and she's now under ethics investigation and she's barely done anything yet. Real great leadership there.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

1878 replies since Aug. 25 2008,04:17 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (63) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]