RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (500) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 2, general discussion of Dembski's site< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: July 18 2008,12:52   

Quote (lcd @ July 18 2008,07:45)
As for UD running out, on the contrary.  I think by the 1000th page we'll see more coming out of ID inspired research than ever before, that is if the Ivory Tower elite and government "yes men" to those people are really interested in science and not just perpetuating a new religious dogma from the Church of Darwin.

So, as many years as they've had - when do they ever plan to start doing ID inspired research?

As far as government yes-men - you realize the current government is notorious for trying to stifle science, yes?

You guys are great - I'd really never imagined people could be so clueless about the world around them until I ran into IDers. You know nothing about biology, you know nothing about physics, you know nothing about science in general.

But you are sure you know better than all the scientists!

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

14997 replies since July 17 2008,19:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (500) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]