RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: Fake science in advertising., Does it bother anyone else?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2008,15:41   

Quote (J-Dog @ Mar. 28 2008,15:53)
And 98 % of New Age Crazies believe OUR New Age Crazie more than all other New Age Crazie Stuff.

BUT while we are on the subject, at least that Grinin' Fool Moron "Bob " and his annoying grin are a thing of the past... The Gov'mt finally did something right and tagged the company for the total scam that they were.  

Although it's hard to feel too sorry for the victims that actually expected a "penis enhancer sold on TV " to work!

Not that I  would actually care about this, since I am not  from TX, and not named named DaveScot.

When did this happen? I looked at Wiki and it says they simply had to change their ads to avoid actually claiming anything. And I'm sure I've seen Smilin' Bob recently.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

56 replies since Mar. 28 2008,13:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]