RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Miracles as an argument for theism< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
EoRaptor013

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 27 2008,09:39   

Quote (skeptic @ Feb. 27 2008,01:44)
I forgot that book that Da Vinci wrote, how stupid of me!

Maybe he just did the comic book version.

Look, if you guys are going to bash, at least have a clue as to what it is that you're actually bashing, just a suggestion.  It looks awful hypocritical to get on me for referring to a particular incarnation of God and then continue to bash that very same incarnation.  My suggestion is if you're going to bash a Judeo-Christian incarnation learn something about it first so you can at least present valid points rather than this third-grade nonsense you guys keep throwing around.

WTF!!!
That book DaVinci wrote? A comic book version?

I'm so thunderstruck I can't come up with the words to describe how incredibly (what's the HTML for strikethrough?) inane septic is. Confusing Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel fresco with a book by DaVinci just threw every circuit breaker I have. (Not to suggest, of course, that they weren't both equally great men.)

AND THEN, he accuses us of not knowing anything about that which we criticize! I sincerely doubt septic has ever read the Bible in its entirety. He certainly hasn't read any Bible commentary or scholarly research. And he knows jack excrement about religious art and literature.

Whew, somebody help me get all these circuits reset before there's a massive blackout all along the Eastern seaboard.  

0x1B

179 replies since Feb. 26 2008,09:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]