Joined: April 2006
|Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Nov. 14 2007,00:21)|
|"Behe refused *several* requests to be interviewed for this show". Gee, why?|
Buckingham's redneck rant about Jones was cute, too.
It wasn't "cute"; it was teh awesome. I was hyperventilating at the spectacle of a holier-than-thou Christian calling Judge Jones a jackass after having:
1. Knowingly pursuing a course of action that was very likely to be illegal (the original push for creationism in Dover)
2. Participating in, or at least condoning, burning of a piece of art that was offensive to you
3. Circumventing the decision of the more reason-based members by appealing for help to the particular place that would be most likely to sympathize
3. Concealing the source of the largess
4. Money shot: Get caught committing perjury on the matter in a federal court
When it comes to raw, naked stupidity, Buckingham and Bonsell are The Show.
[Edited for marginally better sentence construction. Even that's debatable.]