Ooutside of the school setting in churches, synagogues, etc. 1  [1.41%]
It should be wiped off the face of the earth. 14  [19.72%]
Other (Please Specify) 13  [18.31%]
Guests cannot vote
Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: FtK's "Where Does ID Belong?" Poll< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 02 2007,09:14   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Oct. 01 2007,05:56)

Quote (Occam's Toothbrush @ Oct. 01 2007,04:05)

No one would work so hard at supporting something that they know to be patently false
It's funny.  I've seen you comment a lot at UD, so obviously you read the posts and comments.  I've never seen you respond with this same point the hundreds of times that "Darwinists" are accused of doing just that, i.e., covering up the supposedly massive evidence for ID in order to perpetuate the lie that all the species of the world are the result of evolution. In fact you yourself make those same accusations.  How does that not make you a rank hypocrite?

Excellent point OT. FTK, any response?

I'll take FTK's lack of response as acknowledgement that she is indeed a rank hypocrite and knows this.  I assume this just gets mentally filed under some subsection of the ever-acceptable Lying For Jesus exceptions to the moral/ethical behavior theists are so well known to claim exclusive basis for.  Anything is OK if it advances the Goddidit Hypothesis.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

178 replies since Sep. 29 2007,12:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]