RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (117) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Telic Thoughts Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Raevmo

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 04 2009,06:05   

ID Guy (aka Joe G) is trying to be funny:
So if I find a child that doesn't resemble either parent the "theory" is falsified?

Ever seen a child with downs syndrome? :mrgreen:

Or did the storks just miss Mongolia by a half of planet?

And if a child born in Mongolia has downs, would anyone know?

Awesome.

Rock is shocked - shocked!
Go fuck yourself, ID guy.

Sorry, TTers, but that is about as dignified a response as I can muster to such stupidity.

It's your business Bradford, or whoever is in charge of this asylum, but if that's what its going to be, then this is a waste of my time.

Bradford appears to be reading this thread. Hi Bradford!
Remedial measures for incivility have been relaxed of late. To some extent this can be attributed to a tendency by some to take their more uncivil comments off-list and direct them at other TT commenters.

Be advised that closer scrutiny will be directed at comments as of this morning. Direct your comments at the OP or at an argument being made by a commenter. Do not get personal. If you do not like uncivil comments directed at you, minimize the sarcasm and mocking tones in your own comments. Focus on issues, not people. Nuff said.

The dumbass seems incapable of directly criticizing ID guy. Joe obviously knows something that Bradford doesn't want to be made public. But what? My best guess: Joe has a video of Bradford and chunkdz engaging in unbiblical "wrestling".

--------------
After much reflection I finally realized that the best way to describe the cause of the universe is: the great I AM.

--GilDodgen

3492 replies since Sep. 22 2007,13:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (117) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]