RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (117) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Telic Thoughts Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 03 2009,04:13   

Quote (Joe G @ Nov. 02 2009,07:24)

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Nov. 01 2009,16:52)
Those people at TT (fifth monarchy man, Mung, ID guy) on that particular thread anyway strike me as moronic children asking "but why" long after they've stopped understanding the answer, but it's all they've got so they repeat it anyway.

ID Guy (Joe):

ID has real evidence- it is based on real observations and real experiences.

Its premises can be tested.

So what else does it need?

So go fucking test it moron-boy. Jeez, what a bunch of losers. Did somebody say one time that if they repeat their empty claims often enough somebody would believe it? Whoever you are, put them out of their misery.

Fifth Monarchy Man:

You discounted the validity of the axiom for science while relying on it in order to do the very science you say called it into question.

trying to untangle these kinds of mental knots would cause anyone to misspeak

sigh

That's very deep man. Get out from under that pyramid much FMM?

Mung brings the deep philosophy

If I see a creature, and I say, that looks like a duck, are you telling me that claim (Or is that not a claim? In your world I just don't know.) is completely different from the claim that I infer that what I am looking at is, in fact, a duck?

Therefore ID! What a total bunch of losers with no real answers to anything Zachriel has to say.

ID has been tested asshole.

You pukes just refuse to accept the results.

And that is not my problem.

Now if you want to refute the design inference all YOU have to do is to actually start supporting your claims.

However you cannot even provide a testable hypothesis for your position.

<Cue Joe G flounce-out, just like PT on Saturday morning>

Makes bold claims, acts the tough guy, then slithers back to boards where he and his buddies get to delete comments they don't like.

Total.  Fucking.  Coward.

I predict one of two things:

1)  We don't hear from Joe again for at least month, at which point he returns to make the same unsubstantiated claims

2)  He comes back sooner and threatens some kind of physical violence, real or metaphorical, then #1

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

3492 replies since Sep. 22 2007,13:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (117) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]