RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (7) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Behe's response, Keep comments unsupported by evidence< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 03 2007,10:52   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Aug. 03 2007,10:21)
He was poor. That physical analogy wasn't the same; Einstein had a new theory that was experimentally proved. Behe has "I don't know how 'Darwinism' explains this.."

He was much worse than poor.  He mainly giggled and shifted in his seat with a loony grin on his face, failing to utter a single complete sentence about anything.  He fumbled incoherently through his IC mousetrap BS, but nobody who didn't already know his spiel would have known what he was trying to say, let alone what his argument would prove if it were valid.  I think Colbert took it easy on him because he was so pathetic.  Too bad it wasn't the Daily Show, Jon Stewart would have made him look a lot more foolish.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

196 replies since June 13 2007,07:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (7) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]