RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 07 2008,12:10   

I won't disclose the PMs we've had back and forth lately, I'll just say the only explanation I can come up with for her behavior is that some part of her feels remorse, and some part of her desperately wants to avoid accepting that she might have done something wrong. Its the only reason I can imagine for sending an apology in one PM and a rant about how she is the victim in all this in the next. I can only think that I caused the remorseful part of her to break through, if only for a moment.

After scolding me for the "damage" PZ et, all. do for the "cause.", I did ask her how many converts she thinks she brought in with this whole stunt. They seem to put ID before everything - what is right or wrong doesn't matter. For some reason they expect us to behave the same way.

Yes, FTK, I'm an atheist. Yes, FTK, I read PZs blog. But none of that matters here. What matters is that you and Sal initiated a senseless attack, and then tried to play the victim card. And you try to claim to be the "moral" ones in all this.

And frankly, you should be glad that Skatje doesn't want to talk to you. I didn't say so, but she told me what she was thinking, if she didn't write it. Copying it here would get this post moved to The Bathroom Wall.

I can't speak for her, but don't expect to just wash this over and become best buddies.

FTK knows what I think, in stronger words than I posted here. She's had her chance, and made what she wanted of it. Our conversation, here and in PMs, is done.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10200 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]