RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Jasper

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 18 2007,13:08   

That post is so disjointed and rambling, it just doesn't sound like FtK. †(I know, I know...whatever)

It appears to me that someone is doing an impression of her by combining sentences and paragraphs that she actually wrote on various Internet discussion forums.

Like this post from April, 2007:
Iíve sat in on many lectures, classes, and debates regarding these topics, and Iíve also read many peer-reviewed papers, and I can tell you that I have never seen words in them like the following:

pathetic, moron, ass-whopping, crotch, homos, stupid, IDiot, cunt, etc., etc., etc.

Nor have I ever seen the sarcasm, ridicule and habitual poking fun of others who hold difference scientific perspectives or religious ideals at any of the aforementioned places where scientific issues are usually addressed.

In actuality, there is little science discussed here at all. †The object of most of these threads seems to be merely to ridicule others...

Apparently, these are all things she has said at one time or another, but I think she's too self-aware to repeat all of that stupidity in one place.

I guess I could be wrong...

10200 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]