RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
EoRaptor013

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 07 2007,11:49   

Quote (Louis @ Nov. 07 2007,10:57)
I've yet to see a conversation with a fundy that didn't fail at some very elementary stage of reasoning on their part... I've yet to read a coherent creationist account of anything (and I've done a LOT of reading of creationist materials). Elevating their drivel to the level where it requires actual refutation on the basis of the literature is paying it too much credit.

I've yet to see a conversation with a fundy that didn't fail at some very elementary stage of reasoning on their part... I've yet to read a coherent creationist account of anything (and I've done a LOT of reading of creationist materials). Elevating their drivel to the level where it requires actual refutation on the basis of the literature is paying it too much credit.

Louis, I agree with you about the level and style of Fungie argument. I was really thinking more about the potential for positive effect on lurking fence-sitters and the refutation of content-less Fungie assertions with an overwhelming "...pathetic level of detail..." (Not to discount the amusement factor in watching them squirm.) OTOH, I hadn't thought about giving them such a rich vein from which to quote-mine.

$0.02

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]