RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 05 2007,10:10   

Initially this conversation started due to the complaint that supposedly God condones incest.  

I explained why I believe that is not the case as the bible condemns this type of behavior, yet from a biblical perspective Adam and Eve's sons would have obviously married siblings, and incest between sibling may have gone on for some time in *very* early history due to the need to populate the earth

So your god created the world such that incest was A) explicitly prohibited, i.e, sin; and B) essential to the implementation of his plan.  Way to set you up to fail.

You should really seek help getting out of that abusive relationship, even if your boyfriend is imaginary.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]