RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2007,11:59   

That would make for a cool movie.  You could show guys like me (atheists) who refuse to condone murderng little boys, who refuse to partake or condone incest, who refuse to enslave others, as backwards immoral bastards rightfully punished by the Deity called the Teenage Impregnator ("Awl be bock...For YOUR daughter!") who wears Ray Bans and looks like Awnold.  

The movie would have lots of action packed with bibically condoned murder and incest and blood, LOTS of blood!  Christians LOVE blood!  I see a summer blockbuster in the making!

Maybe pattern the violence and bloodshed on that Christain snuff film that was so popular a few years ago, the Passion Of Christ or something made by that christian "sugar titts" alcoholic ("it was a disease that made me do that, Diane...").

Too bad Hollywood is controlled by Darwinists who'd never allow such a realistic and honest movie to be made.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]