RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2007,10:51   

Hey FtK happy friday!  Children and morality, what a great subject!  I posted the below in another post but no ID theorists have addressed any of my questions.  Perhaps you could?  In short I'm trying to figure out why the God of ID seems so impotent.  I'm hoping you can help me understand.  Thanks in advance!

According to the IDiots, the Intelligent Designer has the ability to create well pretty much everything.  They claim the ID is the god of the bible.  

This is the same god who can create a man from dust, create a woman from a single rib (beef not pork), he can flood the entire planet, he can murder every single first born son in a given country (in one night), he can impregnate a teenage girl without even touching her (and thus avoiding a lengthy jail sentence), he can make an entire sea split, he can bring back the dead, and he even does a nifty ventriloquist act with a bush while it's on fire.  Ok, we're talking a mighty dude here, right?  Not so fast.

How come this all powerful deity is rendered impotent by a small group of soccer moms from Dover, PA and a few whacked out librull lawyers?  Seriously.  He creates EVERYTHING biological yet he cannot get his name mentioned in a simple high school biology textbook, can't even get himself in the curriculum.  All because of a few soccer moms.  That is a laff riot.

He creates all the stars and planets and do you see him in any astronomy textbooks books?  I mean without him we would not be singing "twinkle twinkle little star" to out children because there would be no stars. Right?  Without him we're be singing "twinkle twinkle little, oh never mind.  Go to sleep it's WAY past your bedtime"

Yet he allows a federal judge, a damn Lutheran at that,  and a few soccer moms to put him in a head lock until he cries "uncle".  Kinkier minds might imagine the moms grabbing him by his nipples and telling him to whistle before they'll let go.

I just find it odd that the intelligent designer is supposed to be all powerful and whatever yet he's so freaking impotent when someone stands up to him.  In fact he seems more like a p***y than a deity to me. And he relies on tards like the DI and Casey Luskin and Wilbur Dembski to take up his cause.  So the IDesigner is impotant AND stupid?

PS, I'm a father and sensitive to what children are taught.  Do you feel that teaching children to worship deities who mass murder little boys for the crime of being born in Egypt a good thing or a bad thing?  Personally I'm opposed to it as I don't think mass murder and especially the mass murder of little boys is a good family value (I have a 2 yo boy so I'm biased of course).

How about you?  As a parent do you think mass murders who prey on children are good role models for children?  Also how do you feel about a deity who impregnates a teenage girl?  Again, as the father of a little girl (4) I simply cannot promote a deity who impregnates little girls to my children.  That would scare the hell out of my daughter.  I admit I'm totally biased, I'm a parent.

Looking forward to your opinion on these important matters.  Do you teach your children to worship a mass murdering deity who impregnates a 14 yo girl?  If so could you explain why.  Thanks!

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]