RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2007,07:52   

Quote (Ftk @ Oct. 23 2007,08:27)
****DING, DING, DING, DING****

[FtK finally understands where you're going with this.]

Okay, yes, I understand now, and you've explained it much clearer this time around.  I hadn't understood where you were going with this in our earlier conversations.  This is not new to me, and I've heard it explained with examples other than the flagellum.  

You're still not going to be happy with me because it is very difficult to give a yes or no to your question because there are many, many things going through my mind right that make it difficult to answer your question with a yes or no.

You know I'm very verbose when I start thinking these things through, so do you want the long version or do you want me to just say....I can't really give you a yes or no.  Part of me says yes, I get what you're saying and understand the reason why you feel Behe is refuted, yet I also have many reasons flying through my head which lead me to believe that no, he hasn't been refuted.

So...I can't answer the question with a yes or no!!!

Or, in 186 fewer words, "I can't answer."

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

10200 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]