RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: July 23 2007,15:24   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ July 23 2007,12:02)
The worst was when she started in on PZ Myers daughter over on her site.  Wow! Skatje shut her down so quick I actually felt bad for her.

I've heard the rumors that FTK barged into Skatje's site and started shitting all over the place, but I never heard what this consisted of. Can anyone provide a humorous capsule history or, failing that, a link?

Although Jack over at KCFS did suspend FTK's posting priveleges it was only for a couple of days. Shortly after he took that (long overdue) action, he shut down the old forum in order to facilitate the use of new software. At that time he said that any and all posters were welcome to re-register and that included FTK.

Apparently FTK chose to not rejoin.

Since FTK can't keep her head above water at any site she's not moderating, her MO seems to be to deliberately get herself banned as soon as possible, or, barring that, to pretend she's banned, like she does here.

It's pretty twisted.

FTK showed up and 1) Told Skatje she shouldn't talk about gay bashers, because they have a right to believe what they like, while she doesn't have a right to argue otherwise.

2) Butted into a argument with a friend with a long and complex history and tried to hijack it into a lecture about how mean Skatje was.

3) Told Skatje she couldn't quote scripture, because she couldn't see it how a Christian sees it (aka she doesn't ignore most of it).

4) Told Skatje she was only an atheist because PZ indoctrinated her.

At some point she got tired of it and booted her out.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]