RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Reed

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2008,17:39   

Quote (Albatrossity2 @ Oct. 12 2008,13:51)
is still wrong. Palin didn't "have a hand in" firing Monegan, as the governor, she had hiring/firing responsibilities and she fired him herself. No other hands were involved.

Palin also claims to have not fired Monegan at all, but merely re-assigned him to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board. Due to differences of opinion about budgets and stuff... oh and insubordination.

But I can understand why FTK likes Palin, they have a lot in common: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-tra....er.html

In a Saturday conference call with Alaska journalists, Palin said she was "pleased to be cleared of any legal wrongdoing ... any hint of any kind of unethical activity there." She denounced the investigation, calling it "a partisan circus."

Right, so the partisan circus cleared you of wrong doing ? ??? And this pleases you ? If that isn't FTK "logic", I don't know what is.

Say, has anyone actualy seen FTK and Palin in the same room ? I know FTK is *supposed* to be from Kansas, but... the similarities are striking ;)

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]