RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 15 2008,12:43   

Quote (Ftk @ Sep. 15 2008,13:15)
Hmmm....I thought I already did.  A life is a life whether it's in the womb or outside of it.  I've seen many, many pictures of infants in the womb...including two of my own.  It's a human life we're talking about, plain and simple.  I have no idea how you can get around that fact.  We don't murder people....we instinctively know that is wrong.  You can call it a God given instinct or merely a Darwinian fluke that we have a conscience and a sense of what is right and wrong...but, we all have it, and we can choose to follow it or ignore it.  

Either way, our conscience knows there is something morally wrong with taking a life.

Which is why the anti-abortion crowd is almost always the same as the capital punishment crowd...

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10200 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]