RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: July 11 2008,15:39   

Quote (JohnW @ July 11 2008,16:35)
Quote (Nerull @ July 11 2008,13:31)
You may not want to point out the google ranking of Browns website, Ftk.

Google calculates page rank based on how many people link to it. 99% of people linking to Browns stuff are doing it so they can laugh their asses off.

I have no idea whether that's true, but if it's not, it hardly helps FTK.  If the high ranking was entirely due to Brown admirers, all that would show is that there are a lot of clueless people on the Internet.  I know that already.

Well, I'm sure its not completely true. I exaggerated a bit.

Maybe even enough to overcome the people laughing are the fundies like FTK spamming the link everywhere.

That doesn't equal interest, and certainly not among the people who can actually evaluate the theory. FTK certainly isn't educated enough.

Hell, I know most of the stuff and it's still difficult. Walt's style is incoherent and rambling, with one paragraph contradicting what he said in the last paragraph. Its very tiring.

I'm starting to wonder if he's really all that sane, while trudging through this mess.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]