RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: July 11 2008,11:00   

Quote (Ftk @ July 11 2008,11:57)
You're simply not equiped to evaluate.

Neither are you...that is extremely obvious.

The difference between you and I is that I am willing to read and consider the arguments from both sides and remain open minded.  You refuse to even purchase the books, and your knowledge about religious issues is non-existent.  Yet, you are content to huff about with your one liners and follow the "scientific consensus".  Though, in regard to the overwhelming "consensus", held by the majority of humans on earth, that there is an ultimate designer of the cosmos, you choose to stick with the "enlightened" few who denegrate that fact at every turn.

So, I'll throw your advise back in your own lap.  Start studying that of which you have no clue.

So, FTK, give us one single solitary piece of evidence that the universe is 6000 years old. Just one.

(Waaah waaah I don't want to talk about it Waaah).

You aren't open minded. If you were open minded you would follow the evidence. You just believe what your alpha males tell you to believe.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]