RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2008,17:45   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Mar. 31 2008,18:08)
Quote (Nerull @ Mar. 31 2008,16:13)
So, Jason....

http://reasonablekansans.blogspot.com/2008/03/maybe-skatjes-right.html

He runs not one, but several, websites dedicated to PZ.

He's been emailing Skatje about how it feels to have a horrible father. (Since he, after all, would know.)

Now he writes his latest comment out of the blue.

Is it just me, or is someone just a little obsessed? ;)

(Also, who wants to place bets on a comment about, say, Ben Stein with the same tone as his latest post getting through on FTKs blog.)

Ah yes, Jason McHue, AKA 'Jinx'. In addition to his PZ-stalking websites, he's another one of those young white male Christianist wingnuts who harasses Skatje because he's too ineffectual and frightened to take on PZ himself. I guess he figures that it's easier to harass an 18-YO female. How Skatje can stomach the creeps who post at her blog every day is beyond me.

I hadn't noticed he was a commenter on her blog, but then I rarely read the comments unless directed to one. She gets a lot of morons in general, and is very lax as far as banning goes. AFAIK only JAD has gotten to the point of really wanting to ban him, but not really having a reason to. AFAIK he still isn't.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10200 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]