RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: UnReasonable Kansans thread, AKA "For the kids"< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2008,19:48   

Quote (Louis @ Mar. 30 2008,04:59)
Quote (IanBrown_101 @ Mar. 30 2008,01:53)
Quote (Louis @ Mar. 29 2008,10:31)
I see that FruiTcaKe over at Repugnant Kooks is continuing in her normal vein. I wonder when that curtain twitching bitch's beady little eyes will focus on her own "crimes"?

I'll take never at 1/2 Louis.

1 to 2? I'm not taking those odds!

Is it just me but I get a MASSIVE curtain twitching vibe from FTK, I always have. She strikes me as the sort of person who is hiding behind her (superbly clean btw) net curtains and watching her neighbours. "Ohhh Mrs Smith at number 27 is having an affair with Mr Jones at number 29, he's straight round there when the husband goes to work" and "Well I don't know WHERE the Bloggses at number 54 get their money from, him being only a junior manager and all, but they've just bought a new car. It isn't christian to have that sort of debt" and "Mrs Warburton's son is a H O M O S E X U A L. I've seen him bringing 'friends' home, I don't want him near the kids, you know what the faggots are like with kids".

Etc

I just get this horrendous vibe from FruiTcaKe. Meh, I hope I'm wrong. But I think that not only is she an unselfcritical, hypocrtical nutter, I think she's probably an unpleasantly nosy nutter.

Louis

I've noticed before that FTK seems to become obsessed with certain people who she tries to "guide" to wherever FTK thinks they need guiding. Which generally ends up with the recipient thinking she is rather wierd and creepy.

They seem to be young women, generally, but thats from a small sample size.

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

10202 replies since Mar. 17 2007,23:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (341) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]