RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: A Positive, Testable Theory of Intelligent Design, A challenging think piece.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 06 2007,11:35   

Quote (Mike PSS @ Feb. 05 2007,18:28)
SUCCESS!!!
I now have an explanation for a very puzzling observation from past personal experience.

Working in the industrial plant we had to plan (organize, design, etc.) our maintenance down days where the plant was shut down. Every minute counted so the managers wanted to know what work was going on when and how long it took BEFORE the work occurred. The experienced maintenance supervisors knew this was asking too much (a plan is only good until it starts to be implemented), so a new type of counting system was invented by the maintenance supervisors. Very simple and very precise.
One, Two, Many.
That's it. The answer to any manager question.
Manager: "How many hours on that job?"
Supervisor: "Two."
Manager: "How many people on this job?"
Supervisor: "Many."
Manager: "How many cranes for this job?"
Supervisor: "One."

So now we have observational support to the new number system of the Rodin.
One, Two, Many.

....(sigh).....
The world seems more complete somehow.

Mike PSS

p.s. Is Rodin related to that flying monster thing in the Godzilla movies?

One discipline after another will fall to a properly conceived ID, based upon a rigourous examination of Think-Poof phenomena. Yesterday arsnic investigation, today industrial plant management, tomorrow...CANCER RESEARCH.

Elsewhere on this board revolutionary cancer cures are being discussed, but not from the perspective of intelligent design. This again reflects the sad reality that top ID theorist such as Dembski and O'Leary refuse to model the designer. I'm not so shy as Dembski. (Not as tall, either, and I don't wear big glasses. I wear little tasteful 21st century glasses. I don't know about O'Leary.)

Cancer research will be illuminated by the application of Rodin numbering to biology. Cancer, rather obviously (and why no one has suggested this before is beyond me), is a disorder of competing Rodins. Most of our bodies reflect the design efforts of the single common Rodin, whose monumental Think-Structure and sequential Poofs are evident in the nested hierarchy that is seen in the biological world (as so often argued by Zachriel). Mine does. Cancer arises when Two or Many Rodins battle over the design of and control over a single body, operating from contradictory Thinks and issuing competing Poofs. The resulting Thing-Structure becomes increasingly irrational, having been guided by multiple strands of teleological influence, and oftentime ultimately succumbs. I wouldn't want that to happen to my Thing-Structure, and neither would you.

I propose that, rather than dabbling with chemicals in a dog dish, ID researchers trace cancer cell lineages back to the moment of divergence from the original Think Structure issued by the common Rodin. That moment of divergence directly records the Poof actions of the competing Rodin or Rodins, and thus discloses information about that Rodin (or those Rodins). Various types of cancer clearly reflect variation in Rodin Think style, Poof-efficacy, and desired Thing-Structure. Incredulometry will be important here, as well, because some cancers are malicious beyond belief.

Carry on!

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

20 replies since Feb. 04 2007,01:33 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]