RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (16) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: For the love of Avocationist, A whole thread for some ID evidence< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 24 2007,10:44   

The theory of ID states that certain features of biological organisms and of the universe are best explained as being the result of intelligent design.

Pathetic.  How about,            
The theory of gravity states that the tendency of objects to be attracted toward one another is best explained as being the result of gravity.

There.  I've explained nothing, I've claimed nothing, and no matter what experimental result you get, I can always say, "well, that's gravity at work."  

Or maybe

The theory of evolution states that certain features of biological organisms are best explained as being the result of evolution.

And it must be true, because we've proven Lamarckianism to be incorrect!  Nothing wrong with assuming there are only two possible choices, is there?

If that was all evolutionists had to offer we'd be laughed out of the universities.  Perhaps you should consider why your ideas are so poorly received by virtually everyone who knows anything about biology.  It's not them, it's you.

Go back to church; you obviously have nothing to offer to science or discussions of science, or any intention of doing so.  That you cannot resist manufacturing bogus sciencey support for your superstitious beliefs isn't science's problem; it's yours.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

459 replies since Jan. 22 2007,04:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (16) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]