RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   
  Topic: AtBC's Muso Thread, We do it 'cause DaveTard Can't< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Nerull

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 10 2008,23:01   

Rich pointed me here, so I guess I'll resurrect this thread...

The guitar on my blog was a $200 Epi SG. For the money, it was one hell of a guitar, but unfortunatly I had to sell it a few months ago when I needed the money for other things (Standard Issue Broke Uni Student).

Now I'm eagerly awaiting my tax returns and pondering a replacement. I'd like to go higher end this time - something that'll last a while and look damn good doing it.

This has caught my eye at the moment:

Could use better pickups from what I've read, but electronics is one of my many hobbies, and I can replace pickups without much trouble.

Hell, I've never even used non-shitty pickups, so its not like I'll be in agony anyway. ;)

(Amusing fact - the one post on my blog about the SG draws in more visitors than anything else - I seem to be popular on google)

--------------
To rebut creationism you pretty much have to be a biologist, chemist, geologist, philosopher, lawyer and historian all rolled into one. While to advocate creationism, you just have to be an idiot. -- tommorris

130 replies since Dec. 29 2006,13:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < [1] 2 3 4 5 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]