RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: New anti-evolution website launched., Take the ID quiz.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 01 2006,02:26   

What a rich source of tardation!  I mean, the first three words you see on the site are...

UNDERSTANDING EVOLUTION SUCKS!

Obviously they think so, since they've made no attempt to understand evolution or apparently anything else.

Make no mistake, the theory of evolution is definitely objectionable AND inadequate and it definitely sucks.

followed immediately by

If you are closed or narrow minded about the theory of evolution, please leave now.  Only those with a free mind that are willing to be objective about the theory of evolution need enter.

So, um, you need to have a free mind and be willing to be objective about....having already decided that evolution is objectionable and inadequate.  OK.

Then we've got the hot-off-the-presses evolution news that the fundies lost in Dover.  10 months ago.

UNDERSTANDING EVOLUTION SUCKS SUCKS!

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

40 replies since Oct. 31 2006,15:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]