RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AFDave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis 2< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 28 2006,09:59   

I don't know how many times I have sat in conferences while an evolutionist has argued until he was blue in the face showing his grand thesis and quoting experts on how Dinasour X did this and that, only to find out 3 years later after a new fossil was found for Dinasour X that disproved all he taught.

The difference between that "evolutionist" and AFDave is that after the 3 years and the new fossil, the evolutionist changed his mind about his thesis and went back to work, whereas Dave would just keep making more and more convoluted and dishonest arguments to make it appear that the evidence still supported his unchangeable conclusion, all the while declaring victory every time he spoke.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

4989 replies since Sep. 22 2006,12:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]