Joined: Sep. 2006
|Quote (NOTafdave @ today)|
|"What is the fundamental difference between a micro-evolution and macro-evolution?"|
First,how are they similar?
1) Both use the same mechanisms for change.
2) Both use the same mechanisms for change.
3) Both use the same mechanisms for change.
So how are they different in the most fundamental sense?
That's it really in the final analysis.
WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS FOR THE EVO/CREO DEBATE?
Simply this ...
1) Micro-evolution utilizes the mechanisms of evolution to exhibit change over time in a species.
2) MORE TIME means more changes in a species which leads to macro-evolution.
Think about it ...
There ... is that better?
Now ... if you disagree, could you tell me WHY ... specifically?
Wow. I like this form of presenting ideas.
Maybe Dave can respond to the implications raised above.