RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AFDave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis 2< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mike PSS

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 27 2006,12:41   

Quote (afdave @ Nov. 25 2006,08:49)
WOW ... WE'VE COVERED A LOT OF GROUND!  LET'S REVIEW THE LATEST HIGH POINTS.
* We examined many other examples of RM dating and found that discordance is the rule, not the exception

* It was claimed that the 500 or so alleles of the HLA-B gene are some sort of problem for creationism, but this was shown not to be true.  The HLA-B gene mutates in response to different environments more rapidly than other genes.  And these mutated genes are then mixed in the various populations of the world.   Woodmorappe has excellent information on this.

Geez Dave,
Your really think you have succeeded on these points?

I can Permalink the posts from me where you have run away and not responded to pertinent questions that I have been involved.

I can Permalink to a post about Rb-Sr dating techniques that you have yet to respond.

I can Permalink to a post about 61 HLA-B alleles that appeared in less than 250 years that you have yet to respond.  (And THAT discussion is based on only ONE set of data I found, skipping hundreds (nay thousands) of other data sets available).

I can Permalink to a post asking you about the UCGH timeline between the UCGH flood and the UCGH ice age ending.

I can Permalink to a post where......  well you get the idea now I think.

So....   methinks your claims in your summary (yes, you like that format I see) hold as much air as this plane does.

DO YOU NEED ME TO PERMALINK THE ABOVE CLAIMS I MADE?  OR DO YOU TAKE MY WORD FOR THESE CLAIMS.
Mike PSS

4989 replies since Sep. 22 2006,12:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]