RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AFDave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis 2< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mike PSS

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 10 2006,08:08   

AFDAVE SELECTIVELY READS OTHERS POSTS THEN RESTATES OLD ARGUMENTS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN REBUTTED.
Quote (afdave @ Nov. 10 2006,06:44)

EDIT:  You still haven't said where those alleles are coming from?  
The alleles come from random mutation ... where ALL alleles come from.  This has all been covered here.  Nothing presented by Mike poses any real problem to the idea of a Global Flood.  I'm just not getting what you think the hangup is.  At first, Mike and Grey Wolf were trying to say that 500 HLA-B alleles had to arise in 250 years.  Now that I've shown them that there are only 18 alleles in N. Am. occurring at a frequency greater than 1% (and we could add that there are only 74 in the chart at all), I'm not sure what the problem is any more.

Dave,
Your reading comprehension sucks.  I posted about this in my reply to you yesterday.  Your still stuck on this frequency idea.  Please complete this sentence...
The frequency of the alleles present in the North American population matters because......

Mike PSS...    
WRONG DAVE,
The Citation shows exactly that this is not the case.  The sample population was selected for no admixture after 1492.  Prove the Citation wrong with whatever facts you come up with.  Your only waving your hands around because you can't disprove the citation that's listed.
THE CITATION SHOWING THE NORTH AMERICAN POPULATION SAMPLED IN THE HLA-B TABLE IS VALID.  YOU HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT IT ONCE EXCEPT TO INDICATE THAT IT EXISTS.
No admixture, huh?  You said there was none in ANY of the data, so I checked your facts.  You were utterly wrong as I showed in the table extract.  There was EXPLICITLY ADMITTED admixture and there was HIGHLY PROBABLE admixture as I showed.  

Now if you want to argue no admixture in N. Am, fine.  Post your proof ... don't make me go find it.

HERE'S YOUR PROOF.  CHOKE ON IT.  I POSTED A REBUTTAL TO THIS SILLINESS TWO DAYS AGO.
YOU QUOTED CITATIONS THAT WERE NOT IN NORTH AMERICA.  I CORRECTED YOUR MISTAKE.  PLUS I NEVER SAID 'THERE WAS NONE IN ANY OF THE DATA'.  I'M ONLY ADDRESSING NORTH AMERICA.

Also, please show either the calculations or reasonable estimates (you know, actual numbers) that relate your 'HIGH PROBABILITY OF ADMIXTURE' statement to the actual facts.
Here's the North American citation table you can work with.

Search Criteria
 Population Area:   North America

Submitter: MEXGOR
  Population: Lacandon
    Report:  Lacandon Mayan Indians from Mexico  
    Authors:  Carmen Alaez, M. Vazquez-Garcia, Angelica Olivo, and Clara Gorodezky  
  Population: Seri
    Report:  Seri from Sonora, Mexico  
    Authors:  Infante E, Alaez C, Flores H, Gorodezky C.  
Submitter: USAERL
  Population: Canoncito
    Report:  Cañoncito Navajo from New Mexico  
    Authors:  Steven J. Mack, Rosario Castro, Andrea J. Jani, Laura N. Geyer, Gary M. Troup, Alan Keel, Edward T. Blake, Robert C. Williams, and Henry A. Erlich  
  Population: Maya
    Report:  Maya from Mexico  
    Authors:  Steven J. Mack, Rosario Castro, Andrea J. Jani, Laura N. Geyer, Gary M. Troup, Alan Keel, Edward T. Blake, Robert C. Williams, and Henry A. Erlich  
  Population: Pima 17
    Report:  Pima from Arizona  
  Population: Pima 99
    Report:  Pima from Arizona  
  Population: Sioux
    Report:  Sioux from South Dakota  
  Population: Zuni
    Report:  Zuni from New Mexico  
Submitter: USALEF
  Population: Yupik
    Report:  Yup'ik Eskimo from Yukon-Kuskokwim delta, Alaska  
    Authors:  Mary S. Leffell, M. Daniele Fallin, Henry A. Erlich, Marcelo Fernandez-Vina, William H. Hildebrand, Steven J. Mack and Andrea A. Zachary  
Submitter: USAMFV
  Population: Amerindian
    Report:  Native American from the United States  
    Authors:  K. Cao, M.A. Fernández-Viña

DO YOU NEED ANOTHER EXECUTIVE SUMMARY?
DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE READING AND COMPREHENDING MY PREVIOUS POSTS?
DO YOU NEED GLASSES?

Stop waving your hands all over the place Dave.

Mike PSS

4989 replies since Sep. 22 2006,12:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]