RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AFDave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis 2< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Cedric Katesby

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2006,16:32   

And Cedric, your imagination is running wild.  I most certainly did contact AIG about their error and I will get a response.  In fact, I have a meeting at their headquarters next month.  If I have not heard back by then, I will inquire while I am there.

....?!?.........?!?......
I'm flabbergasted, gobsmacked and amazed!
I actually got a response to my questions.  Thanks for replying.
(Ok, so it took me a couple of weeks of jumping up and down to get Dave to answer and as answers go it's not much in terms of detail, but...I'll take it.  Never look a gift horse in the mouth, I say.)
So, you did send an e-mail.?  Seriously?  Good for you.  I'll admit I didn't think you had it in you.  Don't worry.  I won't demand proof, I'll take your Christian word for it.
You have a meeting with them next month?
Better and better.  Once again, I'm happy to hear you're going to follow this one up. I stand corrected.
Now here's the thing.  You said "Next Month", so let's be generous and say by "the end of November" perhaps?
Can we expect the article to be removed by then?  Is that reasonable? Let me know if you want more time. After all, deleting a web-page article can sometimes take whole minutes of back-breaking work.
Now, if you get them to take down the article I will credit you with having done a good thing and having kept your word.  You may very well be the first person EVER to have gotten AIG to retract ANYTHING AT ALL.
If you can do this then... well...it would be pretty bloody impressive and I will be the first to admit it.
Yet, what if they don't?
What if they brush you off or give a litany of excuses or endless delays?  Will you hold their feet to the fire or will you let them worm their way out of it?
Can you, as a Christian, permit them to pull a fast one?
Will you shrug it off if/when they give you the run around?  Will your conscience allow it?
Or will you rethink your attitude towards AIG?
Please note, I'm not asking you to renounce your faith in God.  I'm not asking you to deny Christ.  However, I am asking you to hold an ostensibly Christian organisation to account according to the principles of your faith.
Oh yes, and would it be alright if you would volunteer the results of your meeting when it happens rather than me or someone else having to badger you for it?
In the absence of a reasonable reply and faced with a mysterious silence, imaginations will indeed run wild.  What else should they do?
We're both adults so let's not play the "I can't hear you/I can't recall" game, shall we?
Thanks again for your reply.

Remember, remember, the end of November...

4989 replies since Sep. 22 2006,12:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]