RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AFDave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis 2< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mike PSS

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 20 2006,04:31   

Quote (deadman_932 @ Oct. 20 2006,10:22)
I'm SO glad I posted that little bit on "Dr." Don Batten today. Batten isn't a "professional biologist" he's a plant physiologist. Battens claims on "mutation cannot increase information" is a trivially-destroyed common claim of creationists who don't have the slightest grasp of information theory. Claiming that because wolves can interbreed with other wolves = "proof" that all canids are descended from a single Noah's Ark pair is remarkably dense, but expected from "Dr." Don Batten and AFDave. HAHAHAHAHA

deadman,
If you continue to preempt AFDave by discreditting his sources BEFORE he posts (in this case by 17 minutes) then I'm going to suspect collusion between you and AFDave.

However, I'll let it go in this case because you were destroying the dendro argument and AFDave presented the dog argument.

Maybe you have a secret code in this thread so that the coded message to you from AFDave said "I'm posting Batten's 'D' argument" and you thought dendro instead of dog.

I'm watching you and ready to push the shenanigans button. ;)

4989 replies since Sep. 22 2006,12:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]