RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AFDave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis 2< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mike PSS

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 01 2006,17:31   

Quote (afdave @ Oct. 01 2006,23:09)
Yes, all that nonsense makes the thread long to wade through to get to the substance.  Oh well.  Can a leopard change his spots?

Yes, I think the measured half-lives are accurate.  And remember, my only claim is that whole rock isochrons have the possibility (or likelihood) of being mixing diagrams.  I contend that Deep Timers cannot prove that they are not.

And I am hoping you are going to attempt to show me how mineral isochrons prove Deep Time.

WAIT AFDAVE.  YOU AGREED TO MY SUMMARY.    
Quote (afdave @ Sep. 30 2006,18:18)
Mike PSS ... you are arguing something I don't even have any disagreement with.  Why are you wasting your keystrokes?  Do something productive ... like convince me that the Mineral Isochron method proves Deep Time.
YOU DON'T GET TO ARGUE ABOUT MIXING LINES IF YOU AGREE TO MY SUMMARY.  THAT'S WHAT THE SUMMARY IS ADDRESSING.  IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SUMMARY THEN PLEASE REREAD IT AND ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS.

Even Deadman liked my summary.  
Quote (deadman_932 @ Sep. 30 2006,17:29)
Mike : That was nicely done. Now watch Dave run. Run, Dave, run. Evilushuns are after you! Eeeeeeee...
Thank you Deadman.

AFDAVE,
What do you find wrong with my summary about whole rock Isochrons?
I can't begin to mention time until you address this issue.  Your assertions about mixing lines doesn't even need time or half-lives mentioned.  Only that the method of testing whole rock samples to create Isochron graphs is valid.

Please review and respond to the summary.  If you have any questions about it then ask.

Mike PSS

4989 replies since Sep. 22 2006,12:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (167) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]