RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: Teaching Intelligent Design, A manual poll< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 28 2006,05:46   

Whether you teach it in philosophy class or science, I would not be happy about my children sitting in ANY class where the the garbage and dishonesty promoted by the Discovery Institute and lying douche bags like Slick Willy Dembski is taught.  Behe is a one man laughing stock so I want my children protected from him too.

And would this IDiot class have supplimental course works such as the recent garbage by evolution expert Man Coulter?

Does that shed some light on my own personal feelings?  

In short I'd just have to say no to having my children subjected to perverse lies and distortions and fairy tales.  In fact I would pull them from any school that taught such nonsense.  Creationism has no place in public school, especially a brand that is so patently false and dishonest (ID).

This thread is theally dumb but not quite as dumb as Intelligent Design creationism.

Chris

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

41 replies since Aug. 27 2006,03:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]