RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (18) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Paley Goes to the Movies, Reviews of evolutionism-inspired films.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: July 17 2006,13:50   

Which part of, "I want to warn you guys that I'm posting a model I haven't finished yet" is giving you trouble?

If you have an unfinished model, just post it, instead of constantly telling us you're too ill to go on, too busy, etc., meanwhile posting prolifically on other matters. Nobody's buying "writer's block" from you, bub.  More like the opposite, when it happens to suit you to be unshutuppable.

Just think, in 1000 years, cosmologists will remember GoP--"he had that workable model of the geocentric universe that we're still seeking, but unfortunately he got bogged down in "Hitler was a Liberal" and never found time to finish it.  Plus, he got sick a lot.  And, you know, he was really busy, a lot of stuff came up, his car broke down, the condenser fan on his fridge went out that one time, and remember that flat tire back in '09, and a bunch of other pitiful excuses, but whew, that model would have sure revolutionized our understanding of the universe.  Oh well, I guess we're stuck with what we have.  But at least we got that "Hitler was a Liberal" stuff worked out for us, praise FSM, he did find time in his busyillnesswritersblockexcuseland for that."

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

536 replies since June 07 2006,14:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (18) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]