RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (23) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AF Dave Has More Questions About Apes, Creation/Evolution Debate< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: May 19 2006,05:24   

there is a relatively small but rapidly growing group of scientists who are disillusioned with Darwinism

Where's the data to demonstrate that the number of scientists who are 'disillusioned' with 'Darwinism' is 'rapidly growing?'  Can you show that this is the case or does it just suit your purposes to claim that this is so?  

I think what scientists are 'disillusioned' with is morons like you continuing to use the strawman of a 150-year-old body of work to attack a field of work which has progressed, well, 150 years since there was anything which could have been called Darwinism. But again, it suits your purposes to call it that, however dishonest it may be to do so, so as a dishonest creationist, you lie for Jesus.

What I don't understand is why the others here bother trying to teach you anything when you clearly have no desire to learn, and are primarily here to feed your own egotistical delusion that you are fighting a good fight against evolutionary theory.  You're every bit as dense, pedantic, and unable to learn as Larry Fafarman.  Come to think of it, PT was so willing to feed that troll that he'd still be the #1 OT blatherer there, if he had been able to control his egomania enough to keep himself from being banned.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

685 replies since May 08 2006,03:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (23) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]