RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (202) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AF Dave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis, Creation/Evolution Debate< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: June 22 2006,09:17   

I especially like the threat aftard poses about the death bed conversion, hurry and find jeebuz before its too late!

The gun to the head approach for jesus works best on cowards and children, davey.  You probably won't find many of either here.  That's probably why you have failed to convert anyone in this forum.  All you have accomplished so far is convincing everyone you are a clueless moron.  

You're like a bad street preacher who won't shut up and you harass pedestrians all over town harping about finding the lord before it's too late.  Pathetic.

Why not spend your time on more fruitful efforts and convert some Muslims, but keep in mind they get 73 virgins when they go to heaven, Christians get zero so you had better come up with a convincing reason why your god is better than theirs.  On the surface I'd go for the religion that promises 73 virgins myself.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

6047 replies since May 01 2006,03:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (202) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]