RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Larry Farflungdung's Blog, Grist for the comedy mill< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Wonderpants

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2006,07:52   

If you're too persistent in arguing against the party line PT admins will begin deleting your comments without warning or explanation. In my case they also disemvoweled comments but I think they stopped that because it can't be hidden.

A normal reaction to having comments that have broken no rule deleted is to change your name so your comments aren't targeted by who wrote them. As soon as you do this and they figure it out they match up IP addresses and ban you for breaking the rule about using multiple screen names.

It's actually, in every case I've seen, a matter of Panda's Thumb admins being the first to break the rules. They break the rule about comment integrity first and then when a rule is broken in response they ban you for it.

If they weren't lying about all this I wouldn't give a shit. It's their blog and they can ban whoever they want. It's the lying about it being an open forum that annoys me. It's not open to persistent disagreement.

Surely the above comments deserve some sort of Irony/Comedy Gold award?

--------------
Fundamentalism in a nutshell:
"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least."

175 replies since April 18 2006,16:34 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]